- 2013 Domestic Violence Panel: Inner Truth Project
"You can change the ending for your children.Mine are a living example."
- 2013Domestic Violence Testimonial: Commercial for Safe Space, Treasure Coast of Florida
"If we do nothing with the hell we went through, then it was for nothing. Speak up. If it helps one other person... It was for SOMETHING."
- 2012Value of Safe Space: Safe Space Board, Treasure Coast of Florida
This speaking engagement was designed to educate the community on the legal abuse of children still ongoing in Amercia today.
- 2011You Heard the Cries. Listen. Act: Child Cry for Help, Legacy Country Club, St. Lucie West, Florida This speaking engagement was designed to educate the community on the legal abuse of children still ongoing in Amercia today.
- 2011My Story of Domestic Abuse: Safe Space, Harbour Ridge, Palm City, Florida "I was locked in my bedroom writing my Will, watching the Jimmy being chased by the police. I picked up the phone and told my best friend what had been occuring." She exclaimed: "You're like Nichole Simpson!" Let's rewrite the end of the story for someone else today.
1.21.00Civil Rights: Indian River State College, Fort Pierce, Florida
This presentation was developed to educate youth on civil rights.Objectives:I. List rights and liberties of childrenII. Name protection of those rights and libertiesIII. Use what you have learned to make a difference
- Fall 2000Children's Rights Convention(CRC): Youth Summit, Workforce, Fort Pierce, Florida
This presentation was created to educate & inspire youth to action.Objectives:I. Define Civil RightsII. List rights and liberties of childrenIII. Name protection of those rights and libertiesIV. Use what you have learned to make a difference